Last Updated 4th July, 2021
The purpose of this document: This document provides the required privacy-related information for the purpose of market research conducted by Mauvius Group Europe S.L. (MGE).
Who it covers: Participants contacted by MGE or MGE’s representatives who are invited to take part in marketing activity or market research by means of either an online/offline questionnaire, phone call or video conversation recorded via a Zoom conference call.
Data Controller: MGE is the data controller for the personal data of the market research participants. Mauvius Group Europe S.L. is a private company with fiscal identification number B95981221 and registered address in Calle Rodríguez Arias 5, 48008 Bilbao (Spain).
Purposes of the processing: the personal data of the participants are processed in order to conduct a study, market research, to identify the following:
- Target markets demands, challenges wants or needs, opportunities, competitor analysis.
- The perception of MGE products and services in target markets.
- Users and customers feedback from products and services delivered by MGE to improve them and/or to develop new products and services.
The data will be processed for statistical purposes and will be used to produce anonymous aggregated data.
The personal data collected during the study will not be used for commercial purposes or subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Categories of data: the processing involves only the data necessary for achieving the specific purpose of the marketing research and may include:
- Contact, professional and education data of MGE’s users and/or customers, or professionals who have interacted with MGE or MGE’s representatives through social media such as LinkedIn, or potential target audience outreached by MGE or MGE’s representatives. Such data is processed for statistical purposes only.
The legal basis for further processing the data is the legitimate interest of MGE to produce statistical studies concerning the users, customers or potential clients in order to improve the quality of the products and services.
- Research Data refers to personally identifiable data collected from participants during their participation in the market research by either answering a questionnaire, during a recorded phone call or during a recorded video Zoom call in order to conduct market research. No sensitive data is collected during the market research.
The legal basis for processing the data is the consent given to MGE to participate in market research surveys or studies to innovate and improve the quality of the products and services offered.
To protect the confidentiality, the research data will be treated anonymously and will not be stored with the individuals’ contact data.
Sharing of the personal data: personal data of the participants are not shared with third-party entities.
Retention Period: all personally identifiable data collected for the marketing research will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes of the statistical study.
Legal Rights: the participants are entitled to exercise their rights in relation to the personal data processed during the study: right to withdraw consent, rectification, restriction, access, portability, erasure and object.
In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using this serviced email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Supervisor (https://www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you does not comply with the privacy laws.